A shooter where you control two ships, tethered by a cord.
Decide which ships and weapons you want to use to gain the highest score!
- PREPARE Choose from 4 different body types and 3 different weapons. 144 possible combinations! Find out what works best for you and dominate the leaderboard!
- CO-OP OR SOLO Play with a friend to ease the pain or be hardcore and play on your own!
- CONTROL Control both ships using one controller1, great fun when playing as duo! Only one ship can fire at any time so coöperation is key!
- SELECTIVE BULLETS Bullets can only destroy white and same-colored targets! Shoot what you can and evade the rest!
- REGENERATE Low on health? For every 100 points you will get fully healed!
1 Keyboard also supported.
A lot of things have happend in the past few weeks. I’ve been working on the game alot and noticed that I still stick to my old habbits of being a perfectionist. Although I did spend time working on base systems (such as pooling, time management) which can be reused for later projects. The current state of […]
The game has been comming along pretty well but still has a lot of things I really need and want to add, such as special abilities, ship selection and more. The schedule I made last week which relied on having only 1 week wasn’t enough and ended up to be pretty non-accurate at all. The […]
A small update on how the development of the first game is going.So far I’ve been pretty happy with the way things go. I haven’t really been able to keep on track with my pre-planned schedule but that doesn’t bother me as much as I though. The first day was pretty solid but too short for […]
2 ships connected by (killing) lazer.Manouver ships (solo or as duo) to avoid enemies/obstacles and destroy them for points.Vertical auto-scroller. Controls – WASD + IJKL (rebindable?). – Dual stick (pad or visual-touch). MoSCoWMust have: – Movement (figure out if vertical movement is fun/needed). – Killing LAAAZORRRZ *ZAP* (trigger that […]
Today I’m starting with the first weekly game. My intention is to stream my process and record a time-laps but I won’t be doing that for this one just yet. I still need to figure out how to do this but I just need to get started with the games to keep myself sane and active. […]